Solpa Sinus Film Coated Tablets 18's
Effective relief for the symptoms of cold and flus including nasal congestion, sore
throat pain, headaches, painful sinuses, shivers and fever.
This product contains Paracetamol 500mg and Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30mg as the active
Contents also include Cellulose microcrystalline (E460), silica, colloidal anhydrous (E551), stearic acid
(E570), magnesium stearate (E572), starch pregelatinised, povidone, crospovidone, croscarmellose
sodium (E468), hypromellose (E464), macrogol, carnuba wax (E903), indigo carmine (E132)
Do not take this product:
• If you are allergic to the active ingredients Paracetamol or Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride or any
of the other ingredients listed
• If you are pregnant and/or breastfeeding, suffer from a medical condition or take other medicines
and have not consulted your doctor or pharmacist
How to take
For oral use only. Tablets should be taken with water.
Adults and children over 16 years – Two tablets up to three times daily as required.
Children over 12 years – One tablet up to three times a day as required.
Children and infants under 12 years – Not suitable for use in this age group.
• THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS PARACETAMOL. DO NOT TAKE ANY OTHER
PARACETAMOL CONTAINING PRODUCTS. Immediate medical advice should be sought
in the case of overdose, even if you feel well. Read the package leaflet before use.
Immediate medical advice should be sought in the case of overdose, even if you feel well. Read the
package leaflet before use
• THIS PRODUCT MAY CAUSE DIZZINESS. IF AFFECTED, DO NOT DRIVE OR
• This product is not suitable for diabetics, people with high blood pressure or those suffering with
• If symptoms persist for longer than 5 days or worsen, please consult your doctor.
• Do not exceed the indicated dose. Read the information leaflet carefully before use.
• Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
• Do not store above 25*C. Store in original container to protect from light and moisture.
Please consult you doctor or pharmacist if:
• You are pregnant
• You suffer from a medical condition
• You are currently taking any other medication
Please Be Aware:
• This is a medicine. For health & safety reasons our Pharmacist will review your purchase before
we dispatch your order. We take your health & safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we
sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you
by the phone number supplied in your order form to find out some additional information to ensure this
product is appropriate for you.
• If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed.
• We can only sell one item of this medicine per transaction. Again, before we ship this product
we may contact you by phone to verify that this product is suitable for you. This practice is in line with
the regulations set out by the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) which is the representative and
professional body for community pharmacists in Ireland.
We ship to houses and properties throughout the Republic of Ireland. These are the options:
- €6.50 charge for all deliveries where the total cost of the order is below €38.00.
- Free shipping applies for all orders where the total cost of the order is above €38.00.
- Click and collect option is available from our brick and mortar shop which is free of charge. The shop is located at Walsh’s Pharmacy, Oranmore, Galway, H91 XF51. Customers can purchase their items online and collect in store. If you do not wish to enter the shop when you are collecting, you can park outside and we will bring your order to your car. You can call us at 091-702800 when you arrive.
Orders are processed Mondays through Fridays and deliveries usually ship within one working day after you receive your confirmation. The deliveries are facilitated by Fastway Couriers.
There are no hidden fees or charges associated with any orders. We promise to be up-front with all delivery charges which may be associated with items you order. We only ship within Ireland so there are no import fees or customs to worry about.
It is our priority that our customers and patients are satisfied with the products and services we provide at Healthplus.ie and Walsh’s Pharmacy. If you have any queries, questions or issues please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone:091-792800