Benylin Dry Coughs Syrup
Benylin Dry Coughs is used for dry, irritating and persistent coughs This effective cough syrup contains three active ingredients, one of which may cause drowsiness and therefore aids in restful sleep. This syrup, which has a menthol-raspberry flavour, immediately soothes coughs and eases associated irritations.
- Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 14mg/5ml
- Levomenthol 2mg/5ml
- Dextromethorphan hydrochloride 6.5mg/5ml
- If you are allergic to the active ingredients; Diphenhydramine, Levomenthol, Dextromethorphan or any of the other ingredients listed
- If you are pregnant and/or breastfeeding and have not consulted your doctor
- If you suffer from lung disease
- If you are currently taking, or have taken in the last two weeks, a class of medicines called monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAO's), which are used to treat depression.
- If you are currently taking a class of medicines called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI's), which are used to treat anxiety and depression.
- THIS MEDICINE MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS. IF AFFECTED, DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE MACHINERY.
- THIS MEDICINE MAY POTENTIATE THE EFFECT OF ALCOHOL AND OTHER CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM DEPRESSENTS. AVOID ALCOHOL WHILE TAKING THIS MEDICINE.
- Do not exceed the indicated dose. This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Children over 12 should be supervised when taking this medicine.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Read the information leaflet carefully before use.
- Do not store above 30*C. Keep the bottle cap tightly closed. Do not use if the cap seal is broken on purchase.
- You suffer from kidney or liver issues
- You suffer from a chronic cough associated with asthma, bronchitis, emphysema or smoking
- The cough is associated with large amounts of phlegm
- If you have prostate problems or if you suffer from glaucoma
- If you are using other medicinal products containing diphenhydramine
- If you are pregnant, currently taking any other medicine , please consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- This is a medicine. For health & safety reasons our Pharmacist will review your purchase before we dispatch your order. We take your health & safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by the phone number supplied in your order form to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
- If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed.
- We can only sell one item of this medicine per transaction. Again, before we ship this product we may contact you by phone to verify that this product is suitable for you. This practice is in line with the regulations set out by the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) which is the representative and professional body for community pharmacists in Ireland.