Vicks VapoRub Inhalation Ointment 50g
Vicks VapoRub may be used as an inhalation vapour or as an ointment in order to treat symptoms
associated with colds such as coughs, nasal catarrh, sore throats and congestion.
This product contains Levomenthol 2.75%w/w, Camphor 5.00%w/w, Eucalyptus Oil 1.50%w/w,
Turpentine Oil 5.00%w/w as the active ingredients.
Other ingredients include thymol, cedarwood oil and white soft paraffin. Please refer to the information
leaflet for full list of ingredients.
Do not take this product:
• If you are allergic to the active ingredients listed.
• If you are pregnant and/or breastfeeding and have not consulted your doctor or pharmacist
How to use
For topical use
Adults and children over 2 years – Rub onto the chest and back 2-4 times a day as required. Wear loose
clothing to allow vapour to be inhaled.
Children and infants under 2 years – Not suitable for use in this age group.
Adults and children over 6 years – Melt one to two 5ml spoonfuls of the VapoRub into a bowl of hot
but not boiling water. Inhale the resulting vapours for 10-15 minutes. Do not heat the product in a
microwave and do not reheat the mixture.
Children and infants under 6 years – Not suitable for use in this age group.
• If symptoms persist or worsen, please consult your doctor.
• Do not exceed the indicated dose. Read the information leaflet carefully before use.
• Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
• For external use only. Do not swallow or place in nostrils.
• Do not use in children under the age of 2 years.
• Do not store above 25*C.
Please consult you doctor or pharmacist if:
• You are pregnant
• You suffer from a medical condition
• You are currently taking any other medication
Please Be Aware:
• This is a medicine. For health & safety reasons our Pharmacist will review your purchase before
we dispatch your order. We take your health & safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we
sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you
by the phone number supplied in your order form to find out some additional information to ensure this
product is appropriate for you.
• If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed.
• We can only sell one item of this medicine per transaction. Again, before we ship this product
we may contact you by phone to verify that this product is suitable for you. This practice is in line with
the regulations set out by the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) which is the representative and
professional body for community pharmacists in Ireland.
We ship to houses and properties throughout the Republic of Ireland. These are the options:
- €6.50 charge for all deliveries where the total cost of the order is below €38.00.
- Free shipping applies for all orders where the total cost of the order is above €38.00.
- Click and collect option is available from our brick and mortar shop which is free of charge. The shop is located at Walsh’s Pharmacy, Oranmore, Galway, H91 XF51. Customers can purchase their items online and collect in store. If you do not wish to enter the shop when you are collecting, you can park outside and we will bring your order to your car. You can call us at 091-702800 when you arrive.
Orders are processed Mondays through Fridays and deliveries usually ship within one working day after you receive your confirmation. The deliveries are facilitated by Fastway Couriers.
There are no hidden fees or charges associated with any orders. We promise to be up-front with all delivery charges which may be associated with items you order. We only ship within Ireland so there are no import fees or customs to worry about.
It is our priority that our customers and patients are satisfied with the products and services we provide at Healthplus.ie and Walsh’s Pharmacy. If you have any queries, questions or issues please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone:091-792800