ESKIMO-3 Kids 210ml Orange
Benefits & Features
- Eskimo-3 Kids combines the unique stable fish oil, Eskimo-3, with omega-6, omega-9, vitamin D and vitamin E to offer children support. Omega-3 is vital for brain function. Vitamin D3 is vital for bone development and healthy immunity.
- Contains high levels of omega-3 DHA for brain function. DHA supports memory and concentration. Low DHA associated with ADD.
- NPPA - National Parenting Product Awards, Ireland: Gold winner Best Omega-3 Supplement
- Inferior fish oils which are not stable can become rancid and can do more harm than good. Eskimo-3 Kids is incredibly stable and has added vitamin E which keeps it fresh for even longer as well.
- Fish oil (sardines and anchovies - Eskimo-3 always uses sustainable fishing sources and has Friend of the Sea certification).
- Other Ingredients: Rapeseed oil, antioxidants/ Pufanox® - Lecithin (soy), tocopherol complex (alfa-tocopherol and tocopherol-rich extracts), Extract of Rosemary, ascorbyl palmitate, vitamin D3 Flavouring - Orange Oil
- Children 1-12 years: Take one 5ml tsp daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Contains soy (oil) and fish (oil). Does not contain fish protein. Free from Dairy, Gluten, Wheat, Nuts, Egg, celery, mustard, sulphur dioxide.
- Not recommended for haemophiliacs
- Consult a medical doctor if on anti-coagulant medication.
- After opening store in refrigerator and use within 3 months
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.