Eskimo Brain 3.6.9 caps
Eskimo Brain 3.6.9 caps (Formerly named Eskimo Brainsharp) :
- Omega-3 fatty acids have been extensively studied for their role in the support of many systems in the body including brain function.
- Helps support memory and concentration.
- Helps to maintain normal eye function
- Helps to improve learning and balance moods.
- Adults and Children 12+years : Take 2-4 caps daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Caps can be taken once daily.
- Fish oil (source: sardines, mackerel and anchovies - Omega-3, Omega-6 & Omega-9 fatty Acids, ), Rapeseed oil, evening primrose oil, lemon flavour, co-enzyme Q10 (ubiquinone), antioxidants: lecithin (soy), tocopherol rich extracts: Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
- Contains soy (oil), fish (oil)
- Does not contain soy or fish protein.
Always read the label
- Not recommended for haemophiliacs - consult a doctor if on anti-coagulant medication
- Once opened store in a cool, dry place and use within 6 months. Store out of reach of children