Vamousse treatment mousse kills all lice and their eggs fast - this oil free mousse is designed to make it easier to saturate your child's head and reach all lice and their eggs
Benefits & Features
- No need to reapply
- Unique action
- Kills lice and eggs within 15 minutes of contact
- Isoproplyl myristate
- Isopropyl alcohol
- A46 propellant
Directions: Read ALL instructions on pamphlet inside box. For adults and children 2 years and older
- Start with DRY hair. Separate hair into 3-4 sections with clips. Shake can well. Part a section of hair into a 1-inch section, focus the nozzle tip at the scalp and apply a generous amount of mousse along the length of the hair. Pay special attention to nape of neck and behind ears. Saturate all hair and scalp, massaging the mousse to break down the foam, thoroughly soaking the hair. To be effective all lice and nits must be contacted. Depending on length of hair, the full can may be needed. Repeat process until all sections of hair are saturated and wait 15 minutes
- REMOVE LICE AND EGGS (NITS): Although dead, nits remain attached to the hair. After 15-minute treatment, use enclosed comb, to remove dead lice and nits from the wet hair. Working with a 1-inch section of hair, insert the comb against the scalp, and pull through to the end, wiping on a disposable paper towel after each stroke. If hair dries, apply more product to ease combing. Repeat combing if necessary. Shampoo and towel dry hair. Vamousse may be repeated as needed. Children under 2 years: ask a doctor.
- Read ALL instructions and warnings on pamphlet inside box
- DO NOT USE NEAR Eyes, on eyebrows or eyelashes, inside nose or mouth, inside or near vagina. See a Doctor if Lice are present in these areas.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding see a doctor before use
- When using this product keeps eyes tightly closed and protect eyes with a washcloth or towel. Scalp itching or redness may occur. Do not smoke or use near open flames or puncture or incinerate product.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if eye irritation occurs or skin or scalp irritation occurs
- Always read the warnings on the box and on the pamphlet inside the box