OptiBac Probiotics for those on antibiotics 10 Capsules
OptiBac Probiotics 'For those on antibiotics', 10 caps
- EXTREMELY WELL-RESEARCHED - Daily friendly bacteria supplement in an easy to swallow capsule that has been researched alongside antibiotics.
- CLINICALLY TRIALLED - Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11 have been clinically trialled alongside, and created especially for those who are taking, antibiotics
- OptiBac Probiotics 'For those on antibiotics' has been created especially for those wishing to take natural bacteria during a course of antibiotics. It contains the strains Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11 & Lactobacillus acidophilusRosell-52, which are both proven to reach the gut alive, even when taken during a course of antibiotics. Suggested for daily use, each capsule provides 4 billion live microorganisms, guaranteed until end of expiry.
- It is important to note that this supplement, unlike many products containing live cultures, does not require refrigeration. The strains within the product are naturally robust and able to survive harsher conditions. All OptiBac Probiotics strains are thoroughly researched and documented, so you can be confident you're getting a high quality supplement, which is proven to reach the gut alive.
- Adults and children (one year and over): take one capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast when stomach acidity is at its most neutral. This should be taken every day during an antibiotics course and preferably for a few days after, or as professionally directed. Continue taking until pack is completed. Those on long term antibiotics may wish to consider For every day EXTRA Strength.
- This product has been scientifically researched alongside antibiotics, and can safely be taken at the same time as antibiotics. For children or anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and the contents can be mixed with cold food or drink.
- Store in a cool dry place and avoid exposure to humid conditions. Live cultures should be mixed with cold, non-acidic food and drink only, as heat and acidity can damage the bacteria.