Melissa Dream Restful Sleep by New Nordic 40 tablets
Melissa Dream is based on the studies of how plant extracts can be used to calm your mind and body and is designed to support deep relaxation and promote sound sleep.
Benefits & Features
- Melissa Dream uses lemon balm, L-theanine, chamomile, B vitamins and magnesium which have been shown to be calmative and help reduce restlessness and mental stress, which in turn help improve sleep.
- Alpha waves are generated during a relaxed mental state (i.e. during meditation) and scientific studies show that L-theanine directly promotes alpha brain wave activity.
- Lemon balm and chamomile extracts were also demonstrated to reduce symptoms of stress-related tension and anxiety, according to clinical studies, thereby helping reduce insomnia (such as difficulty falling asleep, restless nights, wakening during the night, wakening at dawn) and improve sleep.
Recommended Daily Dose
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- Take 2 tablets one hour before bedtime.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breast feeding or suffer from allergies. If you are taking any prescribed medicines consult your GP or pharmacist. Keep out of reach of children.
Content per tablet
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis L.) - 300 mg, Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla L.) - 100mg, L-theanine - 66mg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate) - 0.48 mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) - 0.55 mg, Vitamin B3 (niacin/nicotinamide) - 6 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine - HCl) - 0.68 mg, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) - 0.30 ug, Magnesium (magnesium oxide) - 100 mg
Packaging name on product in Ireland is 'Restful Sleep' and the package contains 40 tablets