Nizoral dandruff shampoo 100mg
Nizoral Shampoo is used to treat & prevent dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis (dry or greasy scaling of the scalp) using ketoconazole, which is an antifungal that targets an increased number of yeasts on the skin called Malassezia.
Nizoral's targeted action specifically treats the underlying cause of dandruff, yet it is pleasantly gentle to your hair. It also treats the the associated inflammation with these conditions in order to relieve scalp redness, scalp dryness, flaking and itching. Dermatologically tested, fragrance free; designed for a healthier scalp.
MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT.
Please Be Aware
- This is a medicine. MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. For health & safety reasons our Pharmacist will review your purchase before we dispatch your order. We take your health & safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by the phone number supplied in your order form to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
- If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed.
- We can only sell one item of this medicine per transaction. Again, before we ship this product we may contact you by phone to verify that this product is suitable for you. This practice is in line with the regulations set out by the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) which is the representative and professional body for community pharmacists in Ireland.
- Wet hair. Shake the bottle. Apply a small amount to scalp.
- For best results leave on scalp for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly
- For the first 2 - 4 weeks; use once every 1 or 2 weeks to keep dandruff away. If your scalp has not cleared after 4 weeks, you may not have dandruff and should seek further advice from your pharmacist or doctor.
- Each gram of shampoo contains 20mg of Ketoconazole. Other ingredients: sodium lauryl ether sulphate, disodium monolauryl ether sulposuccinate, coconut fatty acid diethanolamide, laurdimonium hydrolysed animal collagen, macrogol 120 methyl glucose dioleate, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, imidurea, hydrochloric acid, erythrosine (E127) and purified water. See leaflet for further information.
- Please read the enclosed information. For external use only.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Do not store above 25 degrees celcius.
ALWAYS READ THE PACKAGE LEAFLET: INFORMATION FOR THE USER