MacuShield 90 Capsules
MacuShield Original, developed in collaboration with leading eye health experts, contains lutein (10mg), zeaxanthin (2mg) and meso-zeaxanthin (10mg) and is a once-a-day, easy to take, food supplement which combines all three macula carotenoids in a unique formula.
Benefits & Features
- Scientific research shows that these three nutrients are found at the back of the eye, at the macula, where they form the macula pigment (yellow colour). The macula is a specialist parts of the eye that is responsible for our detailed, central vision.
- Meso-zeaxanthin is particularly concentrated at the centre of this pigment.
- The macular pigment develops solely from our diet. Lutein and zeaxanthin can be found in fruits and dark green leafy vegetables and meso-zeaxanthin is present in some species of fish and seafood. An average western diet contains approximately 1.3-3mg of these carotenoids each day. MacuShield is a nutritional supplement to supplement your diet (if you are not getting enough beneficial nutrients) and should not replace a balanced diet.
- The three carotenoids in MacuShield are a derivative of the marigold flower Tagetes erecta, sourced and grown specifically for the production of lutein, zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin.
- Always read the label, product instructions and Leaflet