Epitact Bunion Day Corrector Medium
To prevent progression of bunions while relieving joint pain, this flexible corrective orthotic acts during walking and it has been specially designed to fit into all types of shoes.
This orthotic can be used as a treatment, but also as a form of prevention to try and limit the progression of hallux valgus by attempting to correct the positioning of the big toe.
Benefits & Features
- Due to the patented flexible and ultra-slim design with built-in EPITHELIUM®FLEX technology, the hallux valgus orthotic can easily be adapted to fit any shoe and it can be worn during the day, every day.
- Unlike a rigid hallux valgus splint, it acts during walking to address all of the factors that can aggravate the bunion
- The patented external tendon made from EPITHELIUM®FLEX silicone aims to straighten the big toe. The extent of the attempted correction can easily be adjusted by exerting greater or lesser tension on the tendon.
- The EPITHELIUM®FLEX external tendon also absorbs pressure on the bunion and therefore aims to relieves pain.
- The Epithelium® disc creates a comfortable toe piece that acts as a counter-support with the shoe which aims to allow the 1st metatarsal to be pushed back.