Epitact Bunion Day Corrector Medium
This orthotic can be used as a treatment, but also as a form of prevention to try and limit the progression of hallux valgus by attempting to correct the positioning of the big toe.
Benefits & Features
- Due to the patented flexible and ultra-slim design with built-in EPITHELIUM®FLEX technology, the hallux valgus orthotic can easily be adapted to fit any shoe and it can be worn during the day, every day.
- Unlike a rigid hallux valgus splint, it acts during walking to address all of the factors that can aggravate the bunion
- The patented external tendon made from EPITHELIUM®FLEX silicone aims to straighten the big toe. The extent of the attempted correction can easily be adjusted by exerting greater or lesser tension on the tendon.
- The EPITHELIUM®FLEX external tendon also absorbs pressure on the bunion and therefore aims to relieves pain.
- The Epithelium® disc creates a comfortable toe piece that acts as a counter-support with the shoe which aims to allow the 1st metatarsal to be pushed back.