Cetrine Allergy Tablets 7 pack
Cetrine Allergy offers relief from the symptoms of hayfever and other airborne allergies (itchy, runny and blocked-up nose; sneezing, watery eyes). Cetrine Allergy also relieves the symptoms of urticaria (hives) and pruritus (itching of the skin).
Benefits & Features
- FAST RELIEF of ALLERGIES
- ONE TABLET PER DAY
- 24 HOUR CONTROL
Please Be Aware
- This is a medicine. For health & safety reasons our Pharmacist will review your purchase before we dispatch your order. We take your health & safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by the phone number supplied in your order form to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
- If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed.
- We can only sell one item of this medicine per transaction. Again, before we ship this product we may contact you by phone to verify that this product is suitable for you. This practice is in line with the regulations set out by the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) which is the representative and professional body for community pharmacists in Ireland.
- Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age: 1 tablet daily with water.
- Children 6-12 years: Half a tablet (5mg) twice daily with water.
- For oral use only
- Each film-coated tablet contains 10 mg cetirizine dihydrochloride (active substance). Also includes: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E171) and macrogol 4000.
- While Cetirizine is a non-drowsy drug in most people that take this medication, it is possible that some people may have a different response. You should know how your body responds to the active ingredient in this medication (before taking it) if you expect to drive or operate machinery, or take part in hazardous activities.
- Fatigue, dry mouth, nausea, diarrhoea, dizziness, headache, somnolence, sore throat, nasal inflammation are common side effects when taking this medication. Always read the package leaflet for further information.
- It is recommended to avoid taking alcohol at the same time as this medication.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine. Read the package leaflet before use. Do not store above 25℃.
- DO NOT EXCEED STATED DOSE. This product should only be used when clearly necessary. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist.
- KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN. As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. READ THE CARTON AND LEAFLET CAREFULLY BEFORE USE
ALWAYS READ THE PACKAGE LEAFLET: INFORMATION FOR THE USER