Bioderma Sebium Night Peel 40ml
Indications and how it works
- For combination/oily skin with blemishes
- It offers the efficacy of a gentle peel at home - works overnight. It contains 15% GLYCOLIC ACID, which provides it with its peeling action.
- This AHA acid is naturally found in fruit and is frequently used by dermatologists for peels due to its high efficacy and tolerance. It has surface keratolytic action.
- It reduces blemishes and scarring and restores radiance by promoting skin renewal.
Benefits & Features
- Reduces blemishes
- Smoothes and refines skin texture : gentle peeling effect
- Reduces dark spots
- Evens out the complexion and restores radiance
- Reduces shine and helps tighten pores
Instructions for Use
- Apply in the evening only to non-irritated clean and dry skin for four weeks.
- Rinse face in the morning.
- Take a one-month break between uses.
- Can be used as a dermatological pre-peel before an aesthetic procedure, to prepare the skin
- If you experience feelings of discomfort or mild redness, which may affect sensitive skin, apply less frequently. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid repeated and prolonged exposure to the sun during use. If exposed, apply suitable sun protection.