Actifed 60mg/2.5mg Tablets 12's
Treats the symptoms of colds and allergies including nasal congestion, blocked sinuses, sneezing, runny nose and watery eyes.
Actifed tablets are used to treat symptoms of colds and allergies including nasal congestion, blocked sinuses, sneezing, runny nose and watery eyes. This wide range of action is due to the dual action of the two key ingredients, a decongestant and an antihistamine.
This product contains Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60mg and Triprolidine hydrochloride 2.5mg as the active ingredients.
Contents also include lactose monohydrate.
Do not take this product:
• If you are allergic to the active ingredients Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Triprolidine
hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients listed
• If you are pregnant and/or breastfeeding, suffer from a medical condition or take other medicines
and have not consulted your doctor or pharmacist
How to take
For oral use only
Adults and children over 12 years – One tablet every 4-6 hours up to four times a day.
Children and infants under 12 years – Not suitable for use in this age group.
• THIS PRODUCT MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS. IF AFFECTED, DO NOT DRIVE OR
• AVOID ALCOHOL WHILE TAKING THIS PRODUCT.
• This product is not suitable for diabetics, people with high blood pressure or those suffering with glaucoma.
• If symptoms persist for longer than 5 days or worsen, please consult your doctor.
• Do not exceed the indicated dose. Read the information leaflet carefully before use.
• Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
• Do not store above 25*C. Store in original container to protect from light and moisture.
Please consult you doctor or pharmacist if:
• You are pregnant
• You suffer from a medical condition
• You are currently taking any other medication
Please Be Aware:
• This is a medicine. For health & safety reasons our Pharmacist will review your purchase before we dispatch your order. We take your health & safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by the phone number supplied in your order form to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
• If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed.
• We can only sell two boxes of this medicine per transaction. Again, before we ship this product we may contact you by phone to verify that this product is suitable for you. This practice is in line with the regulations set out by the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) which is the representative and professional body for community pharmacists in Ireland.