A.Vogel SinuForce Nasal Spray Blocked Nose Remedy
Sinuforce for the relief of nasal congestion and catarrh with menthol to provide rapid relief for nasal catarrh and a blocked or congested nose. It reduces swelling of the nasal mucous membranes, but leaves the natural protective function intact.
Benefits & Features
- The 100% natural ingredients soothe your nasal mucous membranes, also contains menthol, peppermint oil and eucalyptus oil to ease breathing, and chamomile oil which has a soothing effect on your nose.
- If required, the nasal spray can be used over a prolonged period of up to 30 days.
- The unique bottle makes preservatives unnecessary. Sinuforce is a registered Medical Device.
- Physiological saline solution (purified water, sodium chloride (NaCl), disodium hydrogen phosphate-12H2O, sodium dihydrogen phosphate-2H2O); sorbitol; PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil; eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus globulus); peppermint oil (Mentha piperita); chamomile oil (Chamomilla recutita).
- Children (2-12 years): Spray once into each nostril, 1-2 times a day for a period not exceeding 30 days. This product is not suitable for children under 2 years old.
- Adults: Spray once or twice into each nostril, 3-5 times daily for a period not exceeding 30 days.
- Instructions: Holding the bottle upright, remove the plastic cap and insert the nozzle into the nostril.Depress the pump by placing the fingers on either side of the nozzle.
- NOTE: It may be necessary to prime the pump before use by depressing the spray mechanism once or twice until a fine spray appears. Sinuforce Nasal Spray can be used for a maximum of 30 days. Use within 12 weeks of opening.
Cautions & Information
- Always read the leaflet.
- Sinuforce Nasal Spray can be used for a maximum of 30 days. Use within 12 weeks of opening.
- We advise not to use it for children under the age of two, and for parents to administer it to children under the age of twelve.
- There are no restrictions on use during pregnancy or breastfeeding, but we advise pregnant women to consult their doctor or midwife before using any herbal products.
- There is no reason not to use Sinuforce Nasal Spray if you have high blood pressure or other heart problems.
- This product should not be used by anyone who is allergic to any of the ingredients.