A.Vogel EchinaForce Cold & Flu Chewable Tablets 40's
Echinaforce Chewable is easy to take and ideal when you are looking for the benefits of Echinacea (orange flavoured)
It may be used by children (above the age of 12 years) to help fight the misery of colds and flu. A.Vogel Echinacea products are produced using extracts of freshly harvested, organically grown Echinacea purpurea herb and root, picked fresh and used within 24 hours of harvest. The benefit of using freshly harvested herbs has been demonstrated by research – extracts from fresh plants contain almost 3 times more active substances compared to those obtained from equivalent amounts of dried herb
Benefits & Features
- Helps fight the misery of colds and flu for children and adults (12 years and over).
- This chewable tablet replaces Echinaforce Junior
- Made from freshly harvested Echinacea purpurea herb and root
- Ideal for those who want to take Echinaforce® but don't like swallowing tablets
- 1 tablet contains 380mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench herb (1:12) and 20mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench root (1:11). Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v. Contains sorbitol and sucrose. See patient information leaflet for further information.
- Always read the leaflet. Not for children under 12 years of age.
- For oral use only. Do not use Echinaforce Chewable if you are allergic to Echinacea, other members of the daisy family or any of the other ingredients. Although the data available suggests that use of Echinacea during pregnancy does not lead to any adverse effects, taking the herb during this time of life is not recommended. Similarly, use of Echinacea during breastfeeding is not recommended.