Zenflore's special 1714-Serenitas culture is a naturally occurring bacteria that is part of the family of bacteria given by mother to baby at birth. It was discovered & developed by PrecisionBiotics, in partnership with one of the world’s leading centres of research on the microbiome and the gut-brain axis, the APC Microbiome Institute in UCC, Ireland.
Why are PrecisionBiotics special?
- Over 17 years ago, PrecisionBiotics scientists began researching thousands of bacterial cultures together with (experts from one of the world's leading centres of microbiome research) the APC Microbiome Institute in UCC.
- PrecisionBiotics use unique bacterial cultures that they have discovered, developed and then rigorously tested, including in human clinical trials, to ensure they have the precise qualities needed and that they meet rigorous standards.
- Zenflore contains 1714-Serenitas culture bacteria that naturally occurs in the human gut and is at home there.
- Zenflore contains the 1714-Serenitas culture, which has been clinically studied, and selected B vitamins (which contribute to mental performance, reduction of tiredness and fatigue).
- PrecisionBiotics scientists have developed a convenient, once daily formulation, specially designed to reach the human gut with its properties intact. No refrigeration required.
- Natural bacterial culture 1714-Serenitas, Thiamine (vitamin B1), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin B3), Vitamin B6, Folic acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin and Pantothenic acid
- There are also some excipients to help with formulation, all held in a clear capsule. There are also some excipients to help with formulation, all held in a clear capsule.
- A single Zenflore capsule contains around 1 billion bacteria, or 1x109colony forming units (CFUs), at the time of manufacture.
- The quantity of bacteria in each capsule has been chosen for optimal action. Zenflore contains a single culture, the specially selected Bifidobacterium longum 1714-Serenitas culture. As scientists, we know that mixing multiple bacterial cultures does not guarantee that each will retain its properties or that different cultures will even complement each other. Different cultures behave in different ways and may even have competing effects. Cultures of animal origin are not native to the human gut so we do not add them.
- There are no known allergens in Zenflore. All raw materials used for Zenflore do not contain any allergen listed in the Directive 2007/68/EC and its amendments. The facilities we use to manufacture also ensure that during the production process, raw materials are not exposed to cross contamination from allergens.
- For more information please check out: https://www.precisionbiotics.com/ie/zenflore-faqs?hsCtaTracking=05c1a613-b8bf-4091-b1b2-401c63970f98%7C1be45b43-e0f3-454e-b7b7-5994b0d554c1