Strepsils Honey and Lemon Lozenges 24's
Strepsils are effective in soothing and relieving pain and discomfort caused by sore throats. These
lozenges include two ani-bacterial agents that aid in killing the bacteria associated with sore throats. The
inclusion of natural honey with lemon also lead to a fast soothing effect.
This product contains Amylmetacresol 0.6mg and 2,4-Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol 1.2mg as the active
ingredients to provide dual anti-bacterial action.
Please refer to outer carton or information leaflet for full list of ingredients.
Do not take this product:
• If you are allergic to the active ingredients Amylmetacresol and 2,4-Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol or
any of the other ingredients listed
• If you are pregnant and/or breastfeeding or suffer from a medical condition have not consulted
your doctor or pharmacist
How to take
For oral use only
Adults and children over 6 years – Dissolve one lozenge in the mouth every 2-3 hours. Do not take
more than 12 lozenges in a 24 hour period.
Children and infants under 6 years – Not suitable for use in this age group.
• If symptoms persist for longer than 3 days or worsen, please consult your doctor.
• Do not exceed the indicated dose. Read the information leaflet carefully before use.
• Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
• Do not store above 25C.
Please consult you doctor or pharmacist if:
• You are pregnant
• You suffer from a medical condition
• You are currently taking any other medication
Please Be Aware:
• This is a medicine. For health & safety reasons our Pharmacist will review your purchase before
we dispatch your order. We take your health & safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we
sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you
by the phone number supplied in your order form to find out some additional information to ensure this
product is appropriate for you.
• If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed.
• We can only sell one item of this medicine per transaction. Again, before we ship this product
we may contact you by phone to verify that this product is suitable for you. This practice is in line with
the regulations set out by the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) which is the representative and
professional body for community pharmacists in Ireland.