Nailner Fungal Nail Treatment & Colour Nail Polish
Nailner Fungal Nail Treatment & Colour Nail Polish treats nail fungus while improving the appearance of the nail underneath the polish and hiding the nails unsightly shape and colour with breathable nail polish
Benefits & Features
- Proven effective against nail fungus with visible results in only 7 days
- With breathable nail polish
- Treats nail fungus by saturating the keratin layer of the nail and lowering the pH of the infected nail therefore creating an unfavorable environment for the fungus, thereby treating the fungus (Onychomycosis).
- The formulation contains a moisturizing ingredient to condition and improve the dried appearance of damaged nails. No filing is needed before application.
- Nail treatments: Ethyl Lactate, Glycerin, Aqua, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid.
- Nail polish: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, CI 77891, Polyethylmethacrylate, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Silica, Diacetone Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, CI 77491, CI 77499, N-Butyl Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, CI 19140, Polyurethane-67, Dimethicone, Methoxyisopropyl Acetate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Decyl Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid.
- 1. Before each application remove nail varnish from the nails that need to be treated.
- 2. Apply Nailner Brush treatment (transparent liquid) to the entire surface of the infected nail, including the underside of front edges.
- 3. Let the solution dry for 1-2 minutes.
- 4. Paint the nails with Nailner Breathable Nail Polish and allow to dry (normally 2-3 minutes). All nails can now be painted.
- 5. Before the next application, remove nail polish with nail polish remover (preferably acetone-free) from the nails that need to be treated and repeat the process above. The healthy nails can remain painted (recommended to clean and let nails breathe every 2 weeks)