Free Shaker with Revive Active 30-day pack
Free Revive Active Shaker for each 30-day box of Revive Active purchased at the €59.95 price.
This pure, cardiovascular, nutritional supplement has, as it's main ingredient, 150mg of the super enzyme Co enzyme Q10. CoQ10 is essential to almost every one of your vital functions and is efficiently produced in our bodies when we are young, but production drops off as we age. CoQ10 levels in the body peak at 20 years of age (100%) and but are only 85% at 30 yrs, 70% at 40 yrs, and down to 50% at 65 yrs of age. Some of the many other carefully chosen nutrients such as L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, L-Carnitine, Magnesium, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Folic acid (B9), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K 2-7, Selenium, D-Ribose, Taurine, and Pomegranate.
- Revive Active has L-Arginine which helps to prevent heart problems, blocked arteries, and high blood pressure, while also helping to lower the bad cholesterol LDL and improve circulation to all body organs. Reviews of Revive Active report a boost to stamina & energy, of feeling more focused, lowered blood pressure and improved sexual function.
- Coenzyme Q10 has many important roles in the body. It is involved in the metabolism of energy, helping to produce adenosine triphosphate, or ATP, which constitute the cells' major energy source. CoQ10 is also required for protein synthesis and muscle contraction. In addition, its antioxidant properties help scavenge free radicals, which are molecules that negatively contribute to the development of heart disease as well as cancer. The antioxidant CoQ10 is able to prevent some of the damage usually caused by these harmful free radicals.
- Statins, a class of cholesterol-lowering drugs, reduce the ability of the body to produce cholesterol, which also results in a considerable decrease in the body's ability to produce CoQ10 at the same time. This decrease has been shown to reach 40 percent, as reported in the March 1993 issue of the "Journal of Clinical Pharmacology".
REVIVE ACTIVE Recommended Daily Intake
- 1 sachet daily.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
- Best taken in the morning on an empty stomach
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
REVIVE ACTIVE Directions
- Empty the contents of the sachet into a glass.
- Add approximately 300ml of water or your favourite juice and stir dissolve.
CAUTION: As with any nutritional supplement, please consult your doctor before use, especially if you are pregnant, lactating, have a known medical condition or are taking medication.
Revive Active will help you rediscover your Zest for Life! For the price of a cup of coffee a day, you too can enjoy the benefits of this first class IRISH product that packs more quality nutrition in one sachet than any other product on the market.