Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment
An easy to use, two-step system that has been developed to help prevent the spread of infection & recurrence. Suitable for mild fungal nails with discolouration that covers less than 75% of the nail, and where symptoms are present in two nails or less, and where symptoms have been present for less than 2 years. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have other symptoms.
Benefits & Features
- Convenient, discreet, all in one product with visible results within weeks
- Helps prevent spread of infection
- Easy to apply
Scholl Fugal Nail Treatment is a uniquely designed system, scientifically proven for treatment of fungal nail. The discrete, easy to use liquid has been specially formulate to penetrate into the nail to treat the fungal infection at its source.
Please Be Aware
- This is a medicine. MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. For health & safety reasons our Pharmacist will review your purchase before we dispatch your order. We take your health & safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by the phone number supplied in your order form to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
- If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed.
- We can only sell one item of this medicine per transaction. Again, before we ship this product we may contact you by phone to verify that this product is suitable for you. This practice is in line with the regulations set out by the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) which is the representative and professional body for community pharmacists in Ireland.
Treatment is in two phases:
- Use a nail file to gently file the surface of the nail once a week for 4 weeks and dispose of the file immediately after each use. Apply the advanced nail liquid to the surface of the nail once a day for 4 weeks. Allow the liquid to dry for 5 minutes before putting on socks, tights, shoes or going to bed After 4 weeks, move on to phase 2
- Apply the advanced nail liquid to the surface of the nail once a week for 9 months or until the discolouration has grown out. Trim toenails once a month – never cut the toenail down to the level of the skin (leave 2–3 mm length).
- Aqua, isopropanol, glycerine, citric acid, urea, d-panthenol, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate (antioxidant).
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine. Read the package leaflet before use. Do not store above 25℃.
- DO NOT EXCEED STATED DOSE. This product should only be used when clearly necessary. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist.
- KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN. As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. READ THE CARTON AND LEAFLET CAREFULLY BEFORE USE
Phase 1 (4 weeks):
Phase 2 (9 months):
ALWAYS READ THE PACKAGE LEAFLET: INFORMATION FOR THE USER