Scholl Athlete's Foot Powder
Scholl Athlete's Foot Powder relieves itching and soreness associated with Athlete's Foot. Scholl Athlete's Foot Powder with Tolnaftate 1%w/w destroys athlete's foot fungi and prevents reinfection. Always read the label.
Benefits & Features
- Treats Athlete's Foot fungi.
- Prevents reinfection
- Relieves itching and soreness
Please Be Aware
- This is a medicine. MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. For health & safety reasons our Pharmacist will review your purchase before we dispatch your order. We take your health & safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by the phone number supplied in your order form to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
- If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed.
- We can only sell one item of this medicine per transaction. Again, before we ship this product we may contact you by phone to verify that this product is suitable for you. This practice is in line with the regulations set out by the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) which is the representative and professional body for community pharmacists in Ireland.
- Wash and dry infected area and apply twice daily, or as directed by a doctor. Dust feet liberally, especially between toes. For added protection dust on socks, hosiery and inside shoes. Continue treatment for two weeks after symptoms disappear.
- Active Ingredient: Tolnaftate 1% w/w Other Ingredients: Corn Starch, Talc Should symptoms persist, consult your pharmacist or doctor.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine. Read the package leaflet before use. Do not store above 25℃.
- DO NOT EXCEED STATED DOSE. This product should only be used when clearly necessary. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist.
- KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN. As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. READ THE CARTON AND LEAFLET CAREFULLY BEFORE USE
ALWAYS READ THE PACKAGE LEAFLET: INFORMATION FOR THE USER